In625 , also known as UNS N06625, W.Nr.2.4856, alloy625, NiCr22Mo9Nb, NA21, has excellent corrosion and oxidation resistance, and has good tensile properties and fatigue properties from low temperature to 980°C, and is resistant to salt spray atmosphere Under stress corrosion. Therefore, it can be widely used in the manufacture of aero-engine parts, aerospace structural parts and chemical equipment and occasions that are in contact with seawater and are subjected to high mechanical stress.
In addition to the In625 bushing shown in the picture, it can also be made into powder, castings, forging ring parts, strips, tubes, rods, 3D metal powder, precision castings, etc.
It exhibits excellent corrosion resistance in many media.
• It has excellent resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion, intergranular corrosion and erosion in chloride media.
• It has good resistance to inorganic acid corrosion, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, etc., and also has alkali and organic acid corrosion resistance in oxidation and reduction environments.
• Effective resistance to chloride ion reducing stress corrosion cracking.
• There is almost no corrosion in sea water and industrial gas environments, and it has high corrosion resistance to sea water and salt solutions, even at high temperatures.
• No sensitivity during welding.
• It is resistant to carbonization and oxidation in static or circulating environments, and is resistant to corrosion by chlorine-containing gases.
We are an enterprise specializing in special alloy materials, please feel free to contact us!