Five Advantages Of Products
- We have 15 years of professional experience in producing nickel alloy materials
- We can make products and parts of various shapes according to the drawings
- We can produce casting products and processed parts according to standards and requirements
- We have stable process control capabilities to ensure the performance and processing of castings
- Fast production cycle and stable product quality
Alloy 88, Waukesha Metal 88 (WM88) is the standard rotor material for universal I, universal II, universal lobe, universal 420/520 and 5000 series rotary PD pumps. Alloy 88 is a nickel-based, corrosion-resistant, non-wearing or seizing material. ASTM name is A494 grade CY5SnBiM (UNS N26055).
We are a direct manufacturer. castings, pumps, and valves can be customized according to drawings. Our most advantageous specifications are greater than 5kg/piece, and there is no minimum minimum requirement. Users are welcome to try the order.
Our vacuum casting furnace capacity is: 50kg, 100kg, 1000kg.
Previous: Nimonic 90 precision casting(UNS ...