Five Advantages Of Products
- Has good lasting strength
- Has good creep properties
- Has good oxidation resistance
- High corrosion resistance
- Has the best comprehensive mechanical properties
Compared with many high-strength superalloys with lower chromium content, In 738 has an excellent combination of high-temperature creep rupture strength and corrosion resistance. In 738 is a nickel-based alloy that has undergone vacuum casting and precipitation hardening treatment and has excellent mechanical properties at high temperatures of 1800°F (982°C). IN-738 can withstand the high temperature and corrosive environment in the turbine industry.
• Making turbine rotor blades and guide blades
• Widely used for turbine working blades and guide blades of long-life ships and ground industrial gas turbines operating below 900°C.
• It can also be used as turbine parts for aero engines.
In738 Chemical Analysis
We are a direct manufacturer. Castings, pumps and valves can be customized according to drawings. Our most favorable specification is more than 5kg/piece, and there is no minimum minimum requirement. Users are welcome to try to order.
The capacity of our vacuum casting furnace is: 50kg, 100kg, 1000kg.
Previous: Stellite®1 precision casting,Pro...