Five Advantages Of Products
- Customized production according to customer drawings, short delivery cycle
- Has excellent resistance to intergranular corrosion and resistance to intergranular stress corrosion cracking
- Heat transfer tube material used in PWR nuclear power plant and steam generator
- Excellent hot and cold processing and welding performance
- Very good crystal phase stability
In 690 alloy is mainly a new-generation PWR steam generator heat transfer tube material. Its nickel-based alloy has a chromium content of 27.0~31.0% and a nickel-based alloy with a nickel content of about 59%. The nickel-based alloy has excellent intergranular resistance Corrosion and resistance to intergranular stress corrosion cracking. The materials used for the heat transfer tubes of steam generators in PWR power stations have gone through a development process, including 304 austenitic stainless steel, 600 alloy, 800 alloy and 690 alloy. Research on corrosion failure of 600 alloy in service shows that intergranular corrosion and intergranular stress corrosion cracking are the main problems. Alloy has been used as a heat transfer tube material for steam generators in PWR power plants, and no damage has been found since it was put into use in the 1990s Report, the effect is very good
It is mainly used for the heat transfer tube material of the steam generator of the PWR power plant, which is the technology of the steam generator. At present, among the already operating PWR power plant units in China.
Previous: Alloy 600 casting (In600, UNS N06...