Five Advantages Of Products
- We have 15 years of professional experience in producing nickel alloy materials
- We can make products and parts of various shapes according to the drawings
- We can produce casting products and processed parts according to standards and requirements
- We have stable process control capabilities to ensure the performance and processing of castings
- Fast production cycle and stable product quality
NIMONIC® alloy 90 is a wrought nickel-chromium-cobalt base alloy strengthened by additions of titanium and aluminum. It has been developed as an age-hardenable creepresisting alloy for service at temperatures up to 920°C (1688°F). The alloy is used for turbine blades, discs, forgings,ring sections and hot-working tools.
Land based turbines
Nimonic 90 Chemical composition:
We are a direct manufacturer. castings, pumps, and valves can be customized according to drawings. Our most advantageous specifications are greater than 5kg/piece, and there is no minimum minimum requirement. Users are welcome to try the order.
Our vacuum casting furnace capacity is: 50kg, 100kg, 1000kg.
Previous: EN®2.4879 precision casting(stel...